So life is moving right along at our house right now. I have two weeks down...14 more to go and I will have fulfilled my obligations to the University of Texas at San Antonio and they will owe me one might fine little piece of paper with my name on it and the letters M-S-W. Things have been going well at my internship placement. The girls finally succumb to the germs of daycare and were sick this last week but have bounced back and are on the mend. Newt is very, very, very lonely these days all by himself here at his home office. Bailey however, is thrilled. He can now return to his lazy days of sleeping 8 hours uninterrupted by two squealing little girls. Ahhhhhh, the good life!
2 comments:
I am looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday! I hope you guys had a wonderful family weekend.
Hi lady. Just thinking of you. Thanks for the box you sent our way. You are awesome. Please let Audra know that her toys are coming...I am just slow at getting to the post office. Hope Austin is treating you kind and you can get lots of rest this weekend. We all know that you deserve it. Miss you.
Post a Comment