Thursday, May 28, 2009

I scream...you scream....

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!
Well...Elliot and I did at least...it was only fair....Audra got to go to dance class with her chauffeur (daddy) and we had to stay home because we're not 4 years old...neither of us.

But since we're nice like that, we shared with everyone...even added sprinkles.




Elliot wasn't quite sure just exactly what to do with this icy bit of deliciousness in her hand...


she watched closely to see what her big sister was going to do with such a treat...



then she got after it!






1 comment:

Kim Greenberg said...

I've never seen bluer eyes! Love your pictures!

recipe for mini grilled cheeses:
baguette
goat cheese (freeze slightly before slicing)
butter for frying
fresh parsley, or your favorite herb
marmalade: sun dried tomato spread mixed with your favorite fruit preserves (I do not have their recipe, so I used raspberry. I will try strawberry next time to make it sweeter) Mmm! Enjoy!!