Sunday, July 19, 2009

1989...

In 1989 my mom had an embroidery job to do the "Snuggle Me" laundry softener design. She thought it would be cute to make a jacket for me....I was eleven years old....she also thought it would be cute to make a matching one for my best friend Maria....we wore them to summer camp that year. Cute, right....mom what were you thinking!I was helping my mom clean out the garage today, going through EVERYTHING to get ready for a big yard sale and we found this little gem.
Oh ya, it was personalized too. My mom is professional like that.

I think I'll be cruz'n town in this bad boy...can't get enough satin jacket action.
I know, you ALL want one. Too bad. It's mine.
Really the reason I so humbly post these pictures is because my dear friend Maria is 9 months pregnant and she could use a good chuckle right now as she waits for baby boy number three to join her family. Maria, this one is for you babe. Love you. Vic





2 comments:

The Family said...

You are too funny!

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Ah, this is great. I used to have lots of little 'Snuggle' bears back in the day. Thanks for the memories. And congrats to your friend Maria on baby number 3...what fun! ;)