Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Pink Party...

For Audra's 5th birthday party we had the pinkest party you have ever seen. EVERYTHING was pink....you'll see what I mean....
we wore pink...


we drank pink punch out of fancy cups...



we dined on pink treats of all kinds...


and we of course had a PINK cake...



The girls each made something pretty out of pink beads...

our friend Kia

sweet Avery...



the always lovely Auntie Carlie who brought darling fairy wings and a tutu for each of the little girlies that came to the party (thank you Auntie Carlie)

sweet neighbor girl, Emerson

baby Kendall

birthday girl

Brintel


Miss Stephanie


Steph and Kendall

the men folk (and only boys allowed)


Brintel's mommy, Audra and Elliot's mommy and Avery's mommy (otherwise known as Britta, Vicki and Mandy)


Our baby girl is now five years old. I realize that isn't a very long time in the grand scheme of things...but I don't remember life without her. We love you from your freckled nose to your tiny toes our sweet girl Audra DeLaine.