Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Windy Wizard of Walla Walla...

Our Auntie Carlie came over to help get our hair all pretty for the big show....thank you Auntie Carlie....we sure do love you!





Off to the big show...


Waiting back stage....

the girls colored and played silly games while they waited to go on stage.



There were hundreds of kids in the show (150 to be exact) and the cutest costumes running around back stage....

The story line for the show was that Walla Walla has become so urban and industrialized that there are no seasons and nothing grows...it is now "Tech-Town." The curious children of "Tech-Town" go on a search to find Mother Nature with the help of the Windy Wizard of Walla Walla to help bring back nature to Walla Walla.
Audra's dance class was winter...they were little dancing snowflakes.

After the show she got her favorite flower...roses...from all her favorite people.
It was a wonderful show, a great experience for Audra to work so hard and practice, practice, practice to accomplish something. Elliot was enthralled with the show. As soon as the curtain closed Elliot burst into tears, sobbing, "I want more dancers....I want more show!!!"

It was a great night....Audra we are so proud of you, way to go kid.

3 comments:

Fawn said...

What a pretty little dancer! I remember the backstage waiting game from my days in gymnastics. She looked adorable, and congratulations to her on a great show! Wish we could have seen it.

The Family said...

What a princess! I love that I can enjoy all of the wonderful girl things through your pictures. It is all boy all the time around this place!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.