This weekend we celebrated middle sister's 4th birthday.....
bunny style.
A few months ago Elliot requested a bunny cake. And then she stuck with it. Usually things like this can change almost daily.
We even ate bunny food....
Had a few friends over, wore bunny ears, and of course...had a bunny cake with a cotton candy pink tail.
The thing Elliot will remember most about this day....she got to chew gum.
A while back she asked if she could chew gum yet and in an effort to put off cleaning gum out of hair or out of the back seat of the car I told her that she had to wait till she turned 4 to chew gum. She actually accepted this and has just been patiently waiting...and waiting...and waiting. She got a gum ball machine full of gum balls for her birthday. She has been chewing nonstop. Her jaw should be sore by now.
Sweet Ellie Marie, the thing I remember the most about the day you were born is being so delighted in you all I wanted to do was hold you. I didn't want to give you up to go get your first bath, to get weighted, to get checked over by the doctor. I just wanted to hold you. You are almost to big for my arms now, so dear child I hold you so tightly in my heart, the one place you will never out grow.
Happy birthday baby girl
No comments:
Post a Comment