Thursday, August 16, 2012

Almost eight....


The girls have been swimming like little fish this summer....


therefore it was only fitting that for Audra's 8th birthday we have a "swim like a fish" party...

we are SO lucky to have a pool in the family...I mean Tyler and Stephanie in the family... 
and yes...they do have a pool.
And they generously let us come and swim all...the....time. 
We get to bring friends too.
Thanks guys.


So our girl is almost 8....
does this mean I am also 8 years older?
How did this happen people?


She is just the most amazing kid.
She is so sensitive, intuitive, caring, and giving.
She's also like living with a 30 year old...
in an eight year old body.
She is smart.  So smart. 
And those freckles...oh how I love those freckles.  


I am so lucky to get to live with this kid...
to watch her grow and become one amazing young woman.
Audra my girl, momma loves you.

No comments: