You heard me right folks....
only (drum roll please)
38
hours left to go!!!!
This next week is my last week of free labor...everyone tells me "wow, that went by really fast." Hummm, no...no it did NOT. It was 600 long hours spent in a windowless office (otherwise known as the Tornado Shelter at work. That's what the sign on my office door says). I did meet some great people at the DARS south Austin field office. I learned ALOT! But now it is time to come back home and do my most important job...CEO of Zanes-Gordon Inc.
only (drum roll please)
38
hours left to go!!!!
This next week is my last week of free labor...everyone tells me "wow, that went by really fast." Hummm, no...no it did NOT. It was 600 long hours spent in a windowless office (otherwise known as the Tornado Shelter at work. That's what the sign on my office door says). I did meet some great people at the DARS south Austin field office. I learned ALOT! But now it is time to come back home and do my most important job...CEO of Zanes-Gordon Inc.
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment