So the boy from Alaska came to visit the boy from Texas...
it's been quite a while since we saw him last...
we cruised around town...

showed him the sights...
the boys went to a concert together....
the girls now know who exactly who crazy "uncle Andrew" is...



Newt remembers why it's good to have friends...
we laughed....alot....
it's funny to be around someone who knows so much of your history. I don't remember life without Andrew, and yet I haven't seen him in four years, our lives are light years apart in details, but being around him some how feels like home, it feels natural and right. And yes Andrew, your state IS bigger than ours!
it's been quite a while since we saw him last...
we cruised around town...
showed him the sights...
the boys went to a concert together....
the girls now know who exactly who crazy "uncle Andrew" is...


Newt remembers why it's good to have friends...
we laughed....alot....
it's funny to be around someone who knows so much of your history. I don't remember life without Andrew, and yet I haven't seen him in four years, our lives are light years apart in details, but being around him some how feels like home, it feels natural and right. And yes Andrew, your state IS bigger than ours!
2 comments:
Ahh man. I wish we could go back in time, like say, 25 years and show these pictures to our selves then. I'm thinking it would be a pretty amazing reaction.
My heart is filled with gratitude for such a sublime time in the state of Texas, for my time with you guys and your beautiful daughters.
Much aloha,
Andrew
It's nice to see photos of Andrew. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I am loving your hat Vicki, it is all kinds of awesome and you look so pretty in these photos!
Post a Comment