Welcome to El Rancho Not So Grande...our new home when we close on Sept. 17th. It sits on 1.28 acres of land and has not been lived in for over a year and a half. It is 20 years old, and has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
My folks house is about two miles from our new house. This is what you see on the drive from their place to ours....
the Blue Mountains in the distance....
vineyards...

alfalfa fields freshly cut...
When we finally get the keys to the place we'll show you around inside. Once we close we have about 6 weeks of renovations to do. We are taking down a wall, new carpet, counter tops, appliances, flooring, light fixtures, and paint. Can't wait to make our new house...a home.
3 comments:
I am so excited for you! It looks like a great place with lots of space for the girls to run and play. I can't wait to see the inside.
Oh V! It's lovely! The girls (& pup) will have plenty of room to play, it's close to the grandparents and the scenery is beautiful. What more could you ask for. I'm so happy for you guys.
Very lovely. Home sweet home! I love all the beautiful land.
Post a Comment