Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have a brother....

As you, my faithful blog readers, may or may not know...I have a brother. And this, dear friends, this is the post in which I chose to introduce you to him. You see, he is a high school teacher at the alternative high school here in town. They run their school on a pretty tight budget, the kids that need the most getting the least...I know...it makes no sense. Enter brilliant idea of one Mr. Gordon (aka my brother) and you have a fundraiser car wash. Now it gets better. The same weekend as his car wash, the Walla Walla High School cheerleaders are ALSO doing a car wash just down the street. Mr. Gordon decides he needs to kick it up a notch. Enter silver tights and super hero cap. That's right folks, they decide to through a super hero themed car wash...because everybody loves a good super hero. Lets examine a little more closely...wow...looking good Mr. Gordon.

Allow me to point out a few of the finer details you may have missed. His toe nails are painted in a matching silver to go with his costume (he is so detailed oriented that one). Did you catch the seams in the silver leggings that are S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G to cover those massive thighs? All I can say is, WOW.


Really, the best part of this day was getting to sit back and watch my brother work, washing my car no less. Ahhhhhhhh, it was a good day.



His students were AMAZING. They were working their tails, I mean capes off!!!! I tell you those cheerleaders had NOTHING on these super heros. Nice job guys.





2 comments:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Aw, bless his heart. What a great sport!

Heidi said...

The alternative high school? Paine?? I can't think of another one in town.... That's where I went to school in 1994-95, and I still have very fond memories! I go back and visit whenever I'm in town.

--Heidi (Schermann)