

It just wouldn't be a road trip without the Murano getting a little work done along the way somewhere. So how the heck did that happen!!?? Well, let me tell you, I got a nail in my tire. Yup, a nail in my tire....it went a little something like this. I ran out of milk this morning at breakfast and so we went out to load up for a grocery store run. I noticed I had a low tire, and we can't have the babies riding around in a chariot that might blow a tire or go flat, now can we. So off we went to Les Schwab to get our tire fixed. Now, those boys at Les Schwab are VERY enthusiastic. They run out to your car to greet you, they run to and from tools to fix your tire, they even run to get into your car to take it to an awaiting bay, then they run YOUR car....right into another parked car.....with great enthusiasm.
1 comment:
Ouch.
Post a Comment